High capacity, 2.00″ bar universal turn/mill centers with 35 HP spindle, Fanuc 31iTT, 3 12-station turrets, barfeed interface, C-axis and depending on model, programmable sub-spindle, 5-hp live tooling, 3 Y-axes, up to 11-axes, automated parts handling.
– Clear shifting of the sub-spindle to assist in set-up reduction time, cycle time reduction, and avoiding interference.
– 3 Fully independent Y-axes with individual ballscrews, 4 guide ways, and a glass scale. Can simultaneously work on either spindle.
– C-axis on the main/sub-spindle with scale feedback.
– Parts catcher driven by a servo motor with the ability to pick off of the sub-spindle while still machining on the main.
– Tool Breakage detection, tool life management, tool load monitoring
– Dual Renishaw Tool Pre-Setters